Wednesday 20 February 2019

PRE An original photograph of something beautiful-Figure 8 pool


The figure 8 pool is visited in an unexpected excursion. It was the first trip of four friends who know each other from the piano at Queen Victoria Building. We just wanted to go for a drive together, no preparation for walking in long distance. Every time someone got tired and nearly was going to give up, we encouraged  each other. After almost 4hrs of walking and climbing through the rocks, the figure 8 pool caught ours eye. In another way, the pool is quite normal but only in a unusual shape. However, at that time, I thought the figure 8 pool is extremely beautiful and praise the pool with all my literary talent. After I trip, I feel I start enjoy the unexpected experience, and have perseverance to consist.

No comments:

Post a Comment